About Your Application to The Office of Professional and Continuing Education (PACE)
Step 1: Once applications are received, applicants will receive a confirmation email.
What is the difference between the Portal, WebAdvisor and eCollege?
Student Portal/ WebAdvisor: Provides access to your academic record, the campus calendar and campus announcements. Allows you to register for classes, access your student account, view unofficial transcripts, advisor information and financial aid information/status. You can access WebAdvisor by either logging into portal.chaminade.edu or by visiting webadvisor.chaminade.edu.
eCollege: Used to access and deliver online courses.
Registering for Classes
All outstanding financial accounts with Chaminade must be cleared before registration will be accepted.
Registration will be accepted at any site for all classes (see specific times and days under Locations and Program Coordinators).
Note: All civilian students must register for courses that are on the bases at least two weeks prior to the start of the term to obtain a base pass for Tripler, Schofield, Kaneohe Marine Corps Base, Pearl Harbor, and Hickam AFB.
How do I register for classes?
Registration is done through WebPortal.
- * Log in to WebPortal by going to portal.chaminade.edu
- * Under "Registration", click on "Register for Classes"
- * Under "term", choose current term
- * Select classes by subject. DO NOT FILL in course code, title, etc. (Keep in mind that all courses that PACE Undergraduate students are eligible to register for are the courses which end in -2. For example: BI-131-90-2 or HI-151-60-2.)
- * When you have your class selected, you can click on "submit"
- * Next to your selections, where it says "action", use the drop down list to choose "register"
- * Click on "Submit"
* Continue this process for each class you wish to enroll in. BE SURE to print out a copy of your schedule just to make sure that you completed all steps in the registration process
Students using Army Tuition Assistance, must contact the PACE Office before they can complete their enrollment through the GoArmyEd website. (Learn more here
When is tuition due?
Tuition is due on first day of each term.
Where do I find the schedule?
The most current course schedule can be accessed clicking on the right menu of this web page where it says "Course Schedule Download"
How do I check my grades?
Grades can be viewed in WebPortal by clicking on "academic profile" then "grades". Select the term that you wish to view.
How do I request a transcript?
Official transcripts can be obtained from the Records Office by submitting a transcripts request form in person, by mail or fax. The transcript request form can also be accessed through the portal electronically by clicking "Academic Profile" then "Transcript Request".
When choosing classes is it best to concentrate on my major courses first?
It is best to register for the major courses first and balance the rest of your course load with general education courses. This should make it possible for students to maintain a part-time or full-time load - whichever is desired.