March 30 - April 2, 2017
Come Back to Campus Mix, mingle, and catch up with old friends!
Chaminade Alumni Reunion 2017 Registration is Open!
2017 Event Schedule
Thursday, March 30
Mocktails & Masterpieces - Paint Night 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Henry Hall Courtyard
- Raise your glass and create your canvas masterpiece.
- No experience necessary (for real!). Artist Jenny B. will take you step by step on this painting experience!
Cost: $30, includes pupus, mocktails & cocktails, all the necessary supplies, such as paints, brushes, easel, and canvas. Be sure to bring an apron!Saturday, April 1
Street Festival - Food Truck Rally 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. Second Road
- Entertainment & Live Music
- Stacie Ku'ulei, BS '02, MED '10 - Emcee
- Na Meha - CUH alums, Kaipo Leopoldino, BS '14, Teuila Tauaese, BA '13, and Baron Kaholokua, BA '13
- Micah G
- Hawaii's Favorite Food Trucks (5:00 - 7:30 pm)
- Nalo Made Lemonade - CUH alum, Shawn Niwa Kadooka, BBA '91
- Kapakahi Grindz - CUH alum, Chardonnay Pao, BA '13, MBA '15
- Prime Sandwiches
- Chamorro Grindz
- Tat's Shaved Ice
- And, more!
- Campus Bookstore selling logo items
- Photo Booth
- Great Prizes!!!
- All class celebration - recognizing '2 & '7s
*Bring your beach mats, blankets while you enjoy the fun under the stars.
Cost: $30 (adults), $10 (12 years and under) includes admission, entertainment, and scripts "Chaminade dollars" (1 Chaminade dollar for $1.00) to use at your food vendor of choice (s). Chaminade dollars will expire once the event has ended.
Open Event! Walk-ins welcomed!Sunday, April 2
Alumni Mass 10:00 a.m. Mystical Rose Oratory
Follow us for the latest information: