March 30 - April 2, 2017
Come Back to Campus Mix, mingle, and catch up with old friends!
Stay Connected Via Email Get all the details on the reunion by updating your email address! Update your email address before February 10, 2017 for a chance to win one of ten giveaways! (Prizes include a fit bit and alumni logo wear.) For more information, call Be-Jay Kodama '86, MBA '16 at (808) 739-9526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Help us save a tree - stay connected via email!
Chaminade Alumni Reunion 2017 Registration is Open!
2017 Event Schedule
Thursday, March 30
Mocktails & Masterpieces - Paint Night 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Henry Hall Courtyard
- Raise your glass and create your canvas masterpiece.
- No experience necessary (for real!). Artist Jenny B. will take you step by step on this painting experience!
Cost: $30, includes pupus, mocktails & cocktails, all the necessary supplies, such as paints, brushes, easel, and canvas. Be sure to bring an apron!Saturday, April 1
Street Festival - Food Truck Rally 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. Second Road
- Live Music
- Na Meha - CUH alums, Kaipo Leopoldino, BS '14, Teuila Tauaese, BA '13, and Baron Kaholokua, BA '13
- Micah G
- Hawaii's Favorite Food Trucks (5:00 - 7:30 pm)
- Nalo Made Lemonade - CUH alum, Shawn Niwa Kadooka, BBA '91
- Kapakahi Grindz - CUH alum, Chardonnay Pao, BA '13, MBA '15
- Prime Sandwiches
- Chamorro Grindz
- And, more!
- Campus Bookstore selling logo items
- Photo Booth
- Great Prizes!!!
- All class celebration - recognizing '2 & '7s
*Bring your beach mats, blankets while you enjoy the fun under the stars.
Cost: $30 (adults), $10 (12 years and under) includes admission, entertainment, and scripts "Chaminade dollars" (1 Chaminade dollar for $1.00) to use at your food vendor of choice (s). Chaminade dollars will expire once the event has ended. Sunday, April 2
Alumni Mass 10:00 a.m. Mystical Rose Oratory
Follow us for the latest information: