The success of the Annual Fund for Chaminade depends on the participation of everyone who is able to give. Your ability to give may change with time – any and all involvement is greatly appreciated.
For those who are able to give, the following gift societies were established for annual gifts.
The President’s Council
The President’s Council recognizes the leaders of today who are building Chaminade’s future. The support of the President’s Council members provides scholarships for deserving students, helps attract, retain, and reward distinguished faculty, strengthens academic programs, and directly enriches the student experience across campus.
President’s Council membership is open to alumni, parents, and friends who meet or exceed the minimum annual recognition level of $1,000. Members may renew their gift annually to retain membership.
|· Benefactor Circle||$ 10,000 or more|
|· Regent Member||$ 5,000 to $ 9,999|
|· Distinguished Member||$ 2,500 to $ 4,999|
|· Special Member||$ 1,500 to $ 2,499|
|· Member||$ 1,000 to $ 1,499|
In recognition of the role President’s Council members play at Chaminade, certain courtesies are accorded to show appreciation for their involvement and support:
- The annual President’s Council dinner held at a premier locale on Oahu;
- Invitations to all campus events including booster parties prior to home sporting events;
- Season’s pass to all Silverswords home sporting events;
- Special recognition in the Annual Report of Giving.
Other giving societies include:
· The Mackey Society $500 to $999 · The 1955 Club $150 to $499 · The Courtyard Club $100 to $249 · Contributors $1 to $99
Special recognition is given to each society in the Annual Report of Giving.