Kathleen Evans, M.Ed.
- B.S., Chaminade University of Honolulu
- M.Ed., Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Ed.D., Walden University-expected completion May 2013
- ECE Seminar/Fieldwork Course
- ECE Leadership and Guidance
- ECE Curriculum Foundations
- Teaching Reading in the Elementary School
- Multicultural Education and Diversity
- Learning Styles and Learning Theories
- Montessori Child Development
- Montessori Philosophy
- Montessori Observation & Management
- Montessori Language Arts
- Montessori Student Teaching Seminar/Fieldwork
- (Evans & Park, 2012). Montessori Teacher Training Online Program
Review: Preliminary Data from a 21st Century Blended and Prepared
Environment. Poster Presentation: Presented at the American Montessori
2012 Annual Conference, San Francisco, California.
- (Evans, 2012). Online Course Content for English and Chinese: Chaminade University: Montessori Observation and Management online courses.
- (Evans, 2011). Online course content for English and Chinese: Chaminade University Montessori Philosophy online courses.
- (Evans, 2010). Online course content for English and Chinese: Chaminade University: Montessori Child Development courses.
- (Evans & Park, 2011). Literacy: Dr. Montessori and Engaging Ways to Teach
Literacy Aligned with 21st Century Skills. Presentation at the HAEYC 2011 Leadership Symposium, Honolulu, Hawaii
- University Supervisor for Teacher Candidates in ECE and Montessori Credential Programs; Chaminade University
- Director/Faculty Liaison; Chaminade University Montessori Laboratory School
- Montessori Pre-School and Kindergarten Teacher; Montessori Community School
- Missionary and Volunteer Educator; Teaching in Brahmanapali, India and LopBhuri, Thailand