Terry Lee McCandliss-Dowdell, M.A.
Terry is the Assistant to the Dean of Education. She has extensive higher education experience as well as background in the private sector.
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management, Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
Human Resource courses such as:
- Organization and Management
- Human Resources Management
- A belief in education, training, and communication. This trio of disciplines is so interlocked that success is seldom achieved without their interwoven implementation and excellence in delivery.
- A belief in the power of diversity in all things.
- An acceptance that change is truly a constant and is the core to continuous improvement in everything we do.
- A recognition that time is the only equalizer among people and that we become “rich” by wisely expending the 24 hours per day that we are granted.