You can renew some Sullivan Family Library materials online. Renewals of the following items are limited as shown.
Circulating books: One renewal
Audiovisual media: One renewal
Reserves: No renewal
1. Go to the library catalog at http://library.chaminade.edu/
2. Click the My Account link in the navigation bar.
3. Click on Renew My Materials.
4. In the User ID box enter your seven-digit Chaminade ID number (the one you use to register or check grades online).
5. In the PIN box enter your PIN code. Your original PIN code is the last four digits of your Chaminade ID number (the one you use to register or check grades online).
6. Click the List Charged Items button.
To Renew materials:
1. Click on the button(s) to the left of the item(s) you want to renew.
2. Click the Renew Selected Items button.
If your items were renewed, the screen will display a list of the renewed
items and the new due date.
If your items were NOT renewed, the screen will display "Item failed to be renewed" and the item information.
If you are blocked or barred from borrowing, you will NOT be able to renew.
You have reached the renewal limit.
You are blocked from borrowing for non-payment of fines.
You have two or more overdue items.
Your library account has expired and needs to be re-activated.
Your contact information needs to be updated.
The library is not responsible for network or computer malfunctions. If renewing
online via the User Services function in the library catalog, an item is renewed
ONLY if a new due date appears below the title. Items that are NOT renewed
are subject to fines for late return. Fines accrue daily, including days that
the library is closed.
Note: If you have questions about renewing items you have checked out, please contact the Circulation Department at Sullivan Family Library email@example.com. The library does not renew items over the phone.