Marianist Universities Student Exchange Program
Chaminade Students Study at Dayton
Interested in a Semester at
The University of Dayton?
The University of Dayton, founded by the Marianists in 1850, has approximately
11,000 students and is one of the nation’s ten largest Catholic universities,
and is also Ohio’s largest private university.
UD provides a large residential learning community that offers more than
70 academic programs in arts and sciences, business administration, education
and allied professions, engineering and law.
Chaminade University students have the opportunity to study at the University
of Dayton. Full credit will be given by Chaminade University for approved
courses that are successfully completed (C or better).
- Completion of at least 30 hours at Chaminade University
- Must have a current GPA of 2.5+
- No record of serious disciplinary violations
- No outstanding balance at the Chaminade Business Office
- Contact the Chaminade University Dean of Enrollment Management, Joy Bouey, to obtain academic and judicial clearance. Dean Bouey will communicate with the Dean of Students regarding your judicial clearance and inform you once you have been cleared.
- After you have been cleared, apply to Dayton here: Application Link. Your Dayton contact is Heather Schieman at the Center for International Programs (email@example.com )for assistance with your application, housing arrangements and course registration.
- Meet with your academic or faculty advisor regarding the courses you plan to take at UD.
- Inform both the Chaminade Business and Financial Aid offices of your intention to spend the following semester at UD. Note: All forms of financial aid received at Chaminade are portable except for Federal Work Study.
Dean of Enrollment Management