Marianist Universities Student Exchange Program
Chaminade Students Study at St Mary's
Interested in a Semester at St. Mary's University?
St. Mary’s University, founded by the Marianists in San Antonio, Texas,
in 1852, has approximately 4,100 students, on a campus that encompasses over
135 acres northwest of downtown San Antonio.
The University offers a community-oriented and caring learning environment,
and is the home to five schools: Business and Administration; Humanities
and Social Sciences; Science, Engineering and Technology; Graduate and Law.
Chaminade University students have the opportunity to study at St. Mary’s
University. Full credit will be given by Chaminade University for approved
courses that are successfully completed (C or better).
- Completion of at least 30 hours at Chaminade University
- Must have a current GPA of 2.5+
- No record of serious disciplinary violations
- No outstanding balance at the Chaminade Business Office
- Contact the Chaminade University Dean of Enrollment Management, Joy Bouey, to obtain academic and judicial clearance. Dean Bouey will communicate with the Dean of Students regarding your judicial clearance and inform you once you have been cleared.
- Check the semester schedules that are posted on the web site for specific courses you wish to take.
- Contact your academic advisor to discuss your planned schedule at St. Mary’s.
- Contact Dr. Leona Pallansch at St. Mary’s University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform the Chaminade Business and also Financial Aid offices of your intention to spend the following semester at St. Mary’s University. Note: All forms of financial aid received at Chaminade are portable except for Federal Work Study.
Dean of Enrollment Management