Application File Checklist - Transfer Students
Thank you for applying to Chaminade University!
CHECKLIST of REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Please make arrangements for us to receive all required items.
- transcripts: Official transcripts from each college/university attended, and a list of courses in progress if applicable.
- If you have less than 24 college credits, we require your SAT or ACT test score report & high school transcript
- personal statement ( form)
- application fee ($25 online, $50 paper)
- nursing applicants have additional requirements
Your Application File Online
You can check your status online to see what documents we have received.
Financial Aid Reminders
- Your social security number is important for processing your financial aid. If you intend to apply for aid, and you did not include your social security number on your application, please contact the Chaminade Admissions Office as soon as possible.
- You must file a FAFSA to apply for financial aid, if you have not already done so.