FEBRUARY 2th 2013:
Saturday February 2: How to fill out and file a FAFSA
This workshop is designed to assist incoming high school students, transfers, and their parents apply for financial aid.
- Receive line-by-line guidance and talk to our financial aid counselors.
- Optional campus tour to follow
For questions or to register call the financial aid office (808) 735-4780 or email email@example.com
Date: Saturday February 2, 2013
Time: 9:30 am to 11:30 a.m.
Goal: Work line-by-line through the FAFSA.
Location: Clarence T.C. Ching Conference Center, Eiben Hall
See Campus Map
Chaminade University, 3140 Waialae Ave, Honolulu: Google Map
Ching Conference Center is on the 2nd floor of Eiben Hall.
Information you will need to work on the FAFSA
The FAFSA asks for a record of all income and savings for students and their families. Bring the following documents to assist you in completing the form:
- Most recently completed tax return(s) for parent and student
- Current bank statements (checking and savings)
- Information pertaining to the value of any businesses & investments owned
- Information pertaining to non-taxable income not reportable on a tax return (i.e. social security benenfits, etc.)
- NOTE: The Chaminade University school code is 001605
If your family has completed 2012 tax returns, you may leave with a completed paper copy of the FAFSA that can then be copied for online submission. Our goal is to help you successfully apply for financial aid!