Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Master's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning;
- If applicable, school level administrator licensure credentials that are current and active and not encumbered;
- Qualitative leadership experience of three or more years within ten years of application in a leadership, supervisory, or managerial position involving effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal relationship and team building skills, and analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills; and
- Meet one (1) of the following:
- Individual does not have teaching or school level administrator experience or licensure credentials as a teacher or school level administrator; or
- Individual is a licensed school level administrator, but does not have experience as a teacher or school level administrator; or
- Individual is an experienced teacher, but does not have licensure credentials as a school administrator.
If you believe you will be able to meet all of the candidate requirements, then proceed to the Application Requirements.
Review the Application Requirements by clicking on the Application Requirements link located in the sidebar on the left side of this page.