If you have already submitted an application, but you did not complete the personal statement, you may use this form to submit your statement to the Admissions Office. The statement can be submitted on this form, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: Chaminade University Admissions Office, 3140 Waialae Ave., Honolulu HI 96816.
- General Admission, Personal Statement: Please compose a personal statement two to three paragraphs in length detailing why you would like to attend Chaminade University.
- Nursing Majors, Personal Statement: In no fewer than 250 words, answer these questions/cover these topics in your personal statement:
- Why do you want to become a nurse?
- Why do you want to attend the Chaminade nursing program?
- Describe any community service activities pertaining to health care that you may have been involved with.
Find out how to do it.